Mega Mooga Man part 2 Mega Mooga Man part 2

Funny Voices

The voice acting is teriffic, and how the characters are simple, yet whimsical. Keep up the good work.

Spooky Revenge episode Z Spooky Revenge episode Z

W00t w00t

Dude! I remember seeing this on DeviantArt! As always I thought it was a great movie ^w^ Keep up the awesome work!

Skycastle Ending Anime Skycastle Ending Anime

Oh no! Generic Hero!

You've done a very great job in making this flash look completely stunning. Beautiful it is. My main problem with it though is that the hero makes himself out to be the generic cookie-cutter passively-arrogant cheap hero. I think we've seen too many of those, and they're very irritating. To tell you the truth, I was rooting for the villain the whole way.

Awesome job though.

Floor of Mist and Rain Floor of Mist and Rain

Fun Samurai Flash

That was a really good trailer. The characters seem whimsical enough, I think this would make for a great series.

The Shinobi 1 The Shinobi 1

Fighting Sticks is good if it's good

That was a really good movie, but next time it would be a good idea to zoom the camera into where the action is and not on floors where there's nothing going on. It's easier for the eyes to know where they should be.

Also let this please be the last time that Matrix song is used in a hell of a long time, it's becoming too cliche T_T

solidblur responds:

Right in me notebook, landlubbar.

Kirby's Nightmare Short Kirby's Nightmare Short

Reviewer Short-Cuts

Looks like it goes to show you, that it doesn't matter how good you are at flash movies, as long as you fill up your project with a whole bunch of pop icons all the kids at home like...

Not even the "Shoot Strawberry Clock" mini-game was enough to save it.

Bleh.

beanies520 responds:

Right... that first part didnt make sense. As for the second part... ok. Thanks for reviewing, but it didnt make any sense.

"R" "R"

Witty

A good 15 or so minutes of profound thought is always good for people, and the funny ending with Reel Big Fish seals it off perfectly.

Thanks Da Dinictus, you did a very good job here.

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

Uber-nuts

That was the best flash movie ever! I mean, it had 8-Bit Theatre, Excel Saga, DDR, Mega Man, Starcraft, and even Ragnarok parodies in it.

That was so amazingly funny.

Stains of time Stains of time

Nice Tragedy

It's hard to make a sad movie that really that makes people take that emotion, but you did it, and it's great. You have a nice grasp on anime-esque style as well. Keep practicing, you show lots of promise methinks.

Ninja Burger: Delivery #1 Ninja Burger: Delivery #1

Ninjas + Fast Food = Great

w00, that is an awesome movie ^_^ Must hurt to get your pinky cut off though.